Frequently Asked Questions
Please find below the answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you have any further questions, feedback or suggestions that are not listed, then do please contact us.
- When will my order be processed?
- All covers are usually processed the same day, or next working day if placed in the evening after 3pm, weekend or a bank holiday. Once an order has been placed you will receive an order confirmation via email. All orders will include VAT at the current rate.
- Does someone need to be present to sign for the item on delivery?
- Ideally yes, to ensure the product arrives in good condition with no damages. However you can opt to leave with a neighbour or in a secure place. You can do this by adding a note when placing your order.
- My cover doesnt fit – What should I do?
- You should always measure your garden furniture before making a purchase from us. If you have made an error with your measurements then please send the item back to us for a refund or exchange. Please note that items must be sent back in the original packaging and original condition to be eligible for a refund. We will not be held responsible for the cost of postage.
- How long does a refund take?
- Refunds are usually returned with 14 working days.
- How can I reach you?
- You can contact us via phone: 0345 0346 570 9pm - 5pm, Mon-Fri email Email Us or writing to us at Sixty Stores Ltd, Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Road, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 0RE or by using your contact form here.